Sunday 31 July 2011

Food Hunt

Previous weeks me and hubby went to try a few new places. I've been craving for dessert lately, so we headed to Sugar Dynasty(糖朝). The food is so-so, not as good as I've expected.
His noodles
Side dishes
Herbal eggs r yummy
Sweet potato glutinous balls
 I expect the sweet potato Tongyuen to taste nice but turn out sucks. It has the sour liked taste as if it was left overnite,definitely won't order this again.
I love this
 The setting of the place is simple and small. Anyone interested can go visit their Facebook page. 
Sugar Dynasty (糖朝)

Then last week we went to Simply Nutritious to have our spaghetti meal for dinner. It's a small cafe located in Lebuh Melaka, ppl will hardly notice this place as u will easily pass by if u don't look carefully.  We ordered 2mushroom soup and we love it bcos it's the kind that we both love. 
Mushroom cream soup
Spaghetti with mushroom cheese sauce and grilled fillet with cheese
Spaghetti with tomato concasse sauce and grilled chicken with teriyaki sauce.
The spaghetti portion looks small but it's a lot actually. We were so full after finish the whole meal. Finally, quench the thirst with a glass of fresh orange. I had a very satisfying meal!
There are other places we tried but the pics are not with me so will blog next time ;)

Lately I was busy catching up with MTV reality shows like I always do~ And he's one of the reason I watch The Challenge. Wanna share his hotness, visit mtv.com and search for The Challenge:Rivals.
Introducing Kenny Santucci
Ok,that's very random. Just sharing his great body.

No comments:

Post a Comment