Sunday 18 September 2011

15th Aug 2011

This is a date to be remembered because my beloved grandma passed away on this day. We expected this to come but just dont expect it to be so fast. We can see that grandma's health deteriorate day by day since the op. I wish she was at home before she left us but nothing can be done now,just a regret to hold on that we all cant be there when she had her last breath. The break down we had when dad called to inform us that grandma already left us will be a moment i will never forget.

She's my closest grandma bcos I had been living with her since i was born. Living with a person for 24years and suddenly she's not here anymore,the feeling is just indescribable.

During the past 2months time, I'm glad i have more time to be with her. The time that we had together was when everyday lunch and dinner time me and mom will get her up to eat. When her condition was not that bad, we had good chat together. She told me that no one can cut her nails then i said do u want me to try cut it for u. She smiles and told me can but she's afraid of pain so she asked me to be careful and not to cut on her skin.All these little conversations we shared meant a lot to me now.

The most heartbreaking moment that made me cried everytime i think of her is when once she pulled a long face and i asked her, "What's wrong ama? Is it that u feel pain?" She answered me, "No, I am not worry of myself. I am worry of u." This is because the day before she knew that i feel pain on the part i had my surgery. I just answered her don't worry bout me, I'm ok. But in heart i was so touched because she was sick but still, she worried of people around her. Even when she was hospitalized at the same time with me, she asked hubby to take good care of me.

I'm happy we chose the right time to get married and ama was able to witness the most important day of my life. I can see that on that day she was very happy for me. 3days before she left was the last time i held her hands and talk to her. Me and hubby were in tears to see her condition back then.
The last word we heard from her is that "Have u taken ur dinner?" That is also in a very soft tone bcos she can hardly speak already.

Although grandma is not with us physically, she will have a very special place in each and everyone's heart. She will be deeply missed and remembered. I'm sure she's now watching us from heaven. I just want to tell her I LOVE YOU,AMA.

These are the latest photos i had with grandma. Will treasure them




Actually i wrote this on 21st Aug and not able to finish it up cz was too emo that time. 
I seriously think that 2011 is just not my year. So many sad things happened compared to the happy ones. I just want this year to pass by real fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment