Saturday 29 October 2011

Polkadotz Pretty Models!

Out of a sudden i feel like blogging so here i am. Oh em gee my latest post was on sept. = ='' I've been abandoning my social life and also social websites since i start to take my lens biz seriously Tonite i'm so free and relax since hubby went to Penang and I chose to stay at home cz fall sick again :( So i'm all alone and left with nothing to do. I love this feeling...chilling on a sat nite, listens to my favourite beats, catching up with my favourite dramas/shows... C=

Ok,back to the topic! I love all the pics that the models sent me. Very very captivating. Share some of them with y'all.

Jorise Lee

Anerly Fang
Xuan Tan
Yuhan Elene
Melissa
Ain't they pretty~! Wanna have gorgeous eyes like them?? Visit our page on Facebook now POLKADOTZ LENS
 
Keep following us, as we will bring in more new nice series soon! All ready stocks!!
Now we are having an early Xmas promo:
1Pair-RM17
3Pairs-RM48(only RM16/pair)+FREE 2cases
5Pairs-RM75(only RM15/pair)+FREE 3cases

This promo is too good to be true!! The market price for these lenses are ranging from rm20-rm22. Polkadotz is offering a so so much lower price. Wat r u waiting for,drop ur order now ;)

FYI: All the lens are imported from Korea and 100% genuine. They are called Dueba lens.

*Until then, c ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment